eLearning - Enriched Air Diver
20PADI EMEA Redistributore Ufficiale
Garanzia completa del produttore
Il sito usa il protocollo di sicurezza SSL.
La spedizione in Italia è gratuita se l'importo dell'ordine supera i 250,00 EUR.
I prodotti acquistati godono del diritto di recesso, così come previsto dall'attuale normativa.
60468-1 Enriched Air Diver eLearning (PIC included)
Language Availability: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
PADI Enriched Air Diver eLearning is a convenient way for student divers to complete the independent study portion of their Enriched Air Diver course from a laptop/desktop computer or mobile device.
The best experience is to study online, however, if students find themselves without internet for periods (such as when commuting or traveling) or have inconsistent, poor internet services, they can download content to study offline via the PADI Training app.
The PADI Training app is available for Apple® iOS devices and Android™ devices. It’s best if devices are no more than three generations old. Content can be downloaded in small sections with a total content size of approximately 440 MB.
PADI Enriched Air Diver eLearning provides the basic knowledge and safety concepts, required to use enriched air for no-stop recreational diving with an enriched air compatible dive computer while using enriched air with 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
PADI Enriched Air Diver eLearning includes all of the required study materials for the Enriched Air Diver course including:
- Content from the Enriched Air Diver Manual in a dynamic, interactive environment
- Integrated Enriched Air Diver Video
- All assessments (Knowledge Reviews, Exercise Questions, Exam, and eRecord)
- Enriched Air Nitrox Computer simulator
- Enriched Air Nitrox RDP table instructions for use – metric and imperial
- Enriched Air Nitrox RDP table 32% – metric and imperial (PDF)
- Enriched Air Nitrox RDP table 36% – metric and imperial (PDF)
- Equivelent Air Depth Table – metric and imperial (PDF)